Goodtyme Productions has changed it’s name to TEAM 22 STUDIOS and is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. They are a lean but very experienced production company that has been in business for over 20 years. The main principles in the Company include the President and Founder, Ken Carriere, and his wife and co-owner, Angie Carriere. Ken has vast experience in all aspects of the marketing and media world, especially as it relates to the entertainment world. Angie is a professional photographer/videographer/editor and outstanding multi – instrumentalist and stage performer.
The following are a few of Goodtyme’s accomplishments over the past 20 years:
· Currently producing a special video project for Fee/Hedrick Family Entertainment. This project is to celebrate The Comedy Barn’s 20th anniversary. Also producing print/web material for The Comedy Barn’s 20th anniversary.
· Successfully produced and promoted a record project on their own label in Canada that achieved Gold level status in sales by utilizing TV marketing. This record project was eventually distributed by major principals of the KTel marketing company (largest TV marketers in the world at that time).
· Managed and produced a record project for the World Fiddling Champion, Graham Townsend.
· Co-created and was an emcee for the Goodtyme Bluegrass Show on WSGS in Hazard, KY for 8 years. WSGS is one of the largest radio stations in Kentucky.
· Produced and promoted over 100 live concerts and special events in eastern KY including a major bluegrass festival in London, KY for WYMT (CBS affiliate). Many of these events were sponsored by companies that were approached by Goodtyme Production’s efforts.
· They have produced and created special video projects for both commercial and non-commercial use.
· Produced hundreds of radio, newspaper and TV ads to support concerts and special events.
· Worked as a marketing consultant/agency for many businesses including a theme park, insurance agencies, bridal companies and more.
· Created, marketed, designed, sold advertising and distributed the popular regional tourism magazine “US 23 Country Music Highway Travel Guide” which is now going into its 12th year of publishing.
· Co-created, co-promoted and co-produced the Eastern KY Bridal Fair and Eastern KY Bridal Magazine now approaching its 10th Year Anniversary.
· Co-created the Road to Fame event (a major talent contest in eastern KY where the winner receives professional industry training from a major talent development company in Nashville plus a cash prize). The event is going into its 4th year.
· They were the official photographers for Billie Jean’s Kentucky Opry and Jenny Wiley Theater in Prestonsburg, KY for over 10 years.
· They have designed and produced countless flyers, rack cards and print ads for multiple clients and for their own publishing and event needs.
· They have created and designed many web sites and Facebook pages.
Two of their greatest assets are their ability to develop positive relationships with many of their clients and associates and the professional quality of work that they produce in all areas.